Aum Sri Sairam
Sairam, by the Divine Grace and Blessings of Mother Sai, Virudhunagar District Samithis distributed Amrutha Kalasam to 515 families ( from 21.06.2020 to 27.06.2020 ). The area wise details are given below.
The distribution was conducted based on proper Survey by Samithi members searching for the needy people and distributed the Amrutha Kalasam through Government Officials and Medical Officers adhering to the guidelines of wearing masks and Social Distancing.
All the families expressed their gratitude for this divine prasadam Amrutha Kalasam. We are very thankful to our Beloved Bhagavan for giving us this golden Opportunity.
1) Rajapalayam Samithi distributed Amrutha Kalasam to 192 needy families. The areas covered were – S.Ramalingapuram, Krishnapuram, Rayagiri, Kilavikulam, Dhalavaipuram, Madasamy Kovil street, Malaiyapuram, ESI Colony, Jeyaram Colony, Venkateswara Nagar, Chokkalingapuram, Thingal kulam, Murambu.
Rajapalayam Samithi is regularly providing Amrutha Kalasam every month to 1 family at ESI Colony ( parents and 3 school going sons – mother mentally challenged ). On 23.06.2020 the said family was also distributed Amrutha Kalasam. This distribution is in addition to the AK distribution of 515 families.
2) Srivilliputtur Samithi distributed Amrutha Kalasam to 100 needy families through local MLA Smt.ChandraPrabha. The areas covered were – Srivilliputtur Town, Ayyampatti, Idayapottal Street, Arasiyarpatti, Idayam kulam, Pillaiyarnatham, Mamsapuram, Atthikulam, Nachiarpatti.
3) Sivakasi Samithi distributed Amrutha Kalasam to 72 families (which included some mentally challenged members). The areas covered were – Pallapatti, Palaniyandavar Colony, Sattur town area .
4) V.Muthulingapuram Samithi distributed Amrutha Kalasam to 81 families through VAO Thiru MalaiPandian. The area covered SelvaVinayagar Colony.
5) Virudhunagar Samithi distributed Amrutha Kalasam to 70 families through VAO Thiru Kaliappan and Medical Officer Dr. KanagaDevi, DPH of Mukilankulam. The areas covered were – Erichanatham, Kumilankulam, M.Suppalapuram, Gowndanpatti, Lakshmiapuram, Nadayaneri, Virudhunagar Town-Alampatti, Sivakamipuram and Burma Colony.
Sri Suresh R, District President, Virudhunagar