OM SRI SAI RAM
Mahila Bhajan Sadhana camp- 9th May 2021 (Sunday)
Topic: Namasmarana Kaliyuga Sadana
- A virtual Mahila Bhajan Sadhana Camp was held on 9th May 2021 (Sunday) from 9am to 2pm. This was organized by the State Spiritual Coordinators: Smt Kalapana Balasubramanian, Smt Kavitha Murali.
- The welcome address was given by Chennai South, District Spiritual coordinator, Smt Prabha.S
- The Bhajan sadhana camp was attended by 85 mahilas from Chennai metro south and south-east district. These groups consisted of spiritual coordinators, bhajan in-charge of samithi and youth mahilas.
- The sadhana camp started with Ganesha bhajan followed by the power point presentation on “Need of the Hour is PRAYER”. The key message of this workshop is:
- “Samastha Lokha Sukino Bavanthu“, the central theme for all of us
- Govinda Nama Sankeerthanam – is a means to achieve the welfare of the entire humanity
- Our Swami always insisted on the significance of 21 times Omkaram Chanting. This was also dealt upon in detail
- Our Organisation covered in three wings: With devotion as the focal point in all the three wings Spiritual (bhajans etc.), Educational Wing, and Service wing, Swami will definitely help us cross the Bhavasagara with efforts from our side.
- Prayer types: Kritha Yuga (prayer-Meditation), Tretha Yuga (prayer-yagya), Dwapara Yuga; (Prayer-Archana) and Kaliyuga (prayer-Namasmarana)
- Namasmarana should be like second breath to all of us now at this moment of apprehension.
- The closing session vote of thanks was given by Chennai South East District Spiritual coordinator : Smt Madhuri R.P
- The duration of the session was more than 3 hours.
All of us had a wonderful time musing on Swami’s teachings and the interactive sessions were equally interesting with enthusiastic participation from all he Mahilas. Overall, the Mahilas learnt new techniques in Bhajan singing which was liked by one and all and benefited all
The Sadhana camp was an eye opener for all the Mahilas as it dealt with the nuances and uniqueness of Sai Bhajans. The team dealt with various aspects of Sankeerthanam like benefits of Sai Bhajan, Responsibility of a Bhajan singer and so on.
Feedback from the participants :
- “The session was very insightful and enlightened us on the purpose of bhajan and various other perspectives through interesting case studies, activities and incidents! Thanks a lot to the entire team for your valuable time in conducting this wonderful camp. We shall increase the frequency of more such camps for better awareness from the state level team.”
- “Sairam very beautiful and informative session. Thanks for giving us this opportunity to be part of this session “
- “Very useful and motivating session Sairam. Thanks to Swami for this wonderful session “
Every member who attended the sadhana camp went home with a contended heart. The feedback received was innumerous. Each one applauded the sadhana camp and thanked the State Mahila Spiritual coordinators for their leadership in organizing this program. We thanked Swami for his abundant love and blessings.
Smt Kalapana Balasubramanian, Smt Kavitha Murali
State Spiritual Coordinator (Metro) , State Spiritual Coordinator (Non-Metro)